Wednesday, January 5, 2011

BYE 2010 And Say HI to 2011

Okay people . I know i have been changing blog again and again . Hopefully this will be the last time . As i keep forgetting my password for my previous blog .


Well, a quick review on my life in 2010 and what i have learn .
2010 was a quick flash and it's gone . In that year , i really wanted to give up my life . Everything is BAD and AWFUL for me . SUCKS is the only word to describe . Everything is not smoothly done . Jobs have been changing numerous . Was too playful and busy playing mahjong with those clique . Boyfriend keep changing too i admit . LOLS ! But till June , i found the one i'm looking for and still counting . Hopefully we could last .
What i have learnt from last year was that , we cannot wait for things to come or go our ways by sitting there doing nothing . We have to strive and work hard in order to get what we want in life . I know it's still not too late to learn from our mistakes . Put in effort and never repeat the same ever again to succeed . From there , I also learn that nothing is more important then FAMILY and CAREER . So since then i woke up and have been put on effort to keep myself from falling again . I used to ignore the important about earning money but keep spending money . Always absent from work because of mahjong and lazy .


Well, got into Singapore Home Search on 4th October 2010 and started to work hard for my future . I want and hope that from this company , i'll be able to strive high and grow with it . I wanted to achieved my target by staying in this company for more than a year(provided CEA approve our license) Company have also allowing my dream come true by allowing me to take up courses to upgrade myself . Especially accounting !(: Will be starting my lesson on 11th Jan 2011 . YIPPEE !


2011 have just arrived and hopefully it will be a GREAT year for me and my family with more good stuffs coming our way and not bad ones ! Wish that everyone around me will be happy , everything will go smoothly on their way , Everyone will have pink health and strive hard for our future together & hopefully i will be able to get my Driving license this upcoming year !






Ps. I have some photos to share but i don't have it with me now and it's already OVER DUE !):

No comments:

Post a Comment