Thursday, January 6, 2011

Work , Study , Home.

Alright . Manage to blog while boss is out for viewing . Ha ha . Hopefully she won't be back that soon . 


It's Friday & then Weekend is coming !(:
Still i'm gonna work half day tomorrow . After work gonna head home quick to have my shower then to m y driving practical with Mr. Neo again . TP will be on 22/2/2011 . Po pi I will pass so that LOVE will buy me things that I wanted . But I doubt that I have that confidence that I will pass just once . Ha ha . Practical is much more difficult then theory alright . 
Soon, it's gonna be Chinese New Year yet, I still have not buy any New Year clothings . To me , there's no new year atmosphere as my family can't really celebrate new year . Grandfather and Grandmother just passed away . I miss them too . It's just too sad that they can't see me grow up anymore . Anyway, so should be celebrating new year with LOVE family . Wondering if Mum cooking on Chinese New Year eve ? I miss her cooking damn damn much . Aww~ that shows that i have not been going home for ages !):
Okay . I'm so excited that i'm gonna start schools on next Tuesday with Up Trend Business School located at Tampines CPF Building . Will be taking my all time favorite subject ACCOUNTING !(: I'm so look forward to it . LOVE was so supportive of me going to further my studies while working . I'm gonna tolerate , study hard & work hard for my own future and make my LOVE ONES proud of me . I have been a disgrace to them for the passed few years . So I'm gonna mend back my ways into good path and watch me shine peeps !(:




Okay , I'm gonna get myself a lappy REAL SOON !(: I want it in hot pink . That's look damn cool as it's my favorite color . 


Time to get back to work before Renee comes back or Vib wake up saw me not working and report to Renee . 




Dear LOVE,
 Thank You for been there for me whenever i need you . Thanks for making my day bright and motivate me daily . I want to thank you also to make me understand more of this world and guide me through my ways . I know you won't be here reading my blog . But i hope one day you will take a glaze of it . Cause i want to let the whole world knows that , You are the only one i want in my life right now & hope that we can make it right and walk through our future hand in hand and never let go of each other . Lastly, I LOVE YOU DEAR !<3

No comments:

Post a Comment