Friday, January 7, 2011

Live your life to the fullness

I like this quote alot . It's motivated me from now on . I must have the motivation to try EVERYTHING and not giving up so easily in the things that I'm doing or gonna do . I must think of my own future because no one is there to help you think and tell you what you want in life or how to be a useful person if you are going to help yourself by giving yourself a chance to try . So why not live your  life to the fullness and do whatever you like and want ? What for waste time sitting on the fence and think or talk without applying actions into it ? My revolution for 2011 is that i must try and achieve my goals and target in whatever i wanted to do . Now that my dream have comes true to further my account , I'm not gonna give up easily whenever i meet any obstacles to keep me back from studying . This apply to everything in my life . I want to prove to everyone that i can do it and I'm not a useless person . I still can pick myself up and have a bright future after all the things have happen in my life for the past 20 years . So people who despised me for the past few years, sit back and watch me SHINE !(: 

No comments:

Post a Comment