Monday, January 10, 2011

A quick update of my weekend.

Saturday - Morning wake up , Shower and off to work as I do have work on Saturdays ! then after work , rushed back home for lunch with LOVE , his dad and Shi Lan Jie . Left house at about 2.30pm & headed down to Enous MRT station for my driving practical . Still no confidence in myself so my car kept went dead off a number of times . Intructor like damn scare that i spoilted his car like that lo . Finished practical at about 4pm . Mr. Neo dropped me at Tai Seng MRT Station . Took train back home . Showered & off to Bugis with LOVE, his dad, Shi Lan Jie & Baby Zen . Took MRT down as there sure no parking lot for us to park . Headed down to Bugis Street to buy our Chinese New Year clothes . Min Sheng came along too !(:
Shop all the while till 7pm then headed for our dinner at the market . After that went over to Bugis Junction to have a lil walk then home sweet home !
Sunday - Morning woke up , start to do house work (Vaccum floor, Mopp floor) , had breakfast at the Market , shower then out shopping again at Marina Square as LOVE dad wanted to go John Little . Didn't buy any clothes as i don't see anything that caught my eyes . only brought 2 sets of bra for new year . LOVE brought alot of clothes this weekend ! After that , went over to Harvey Norman to check out lappy & FINALLY i got the brand & the color I wanted for long time ago .So happy that finally my dream comes true . Lazy to elaborate the whole senerio la . We spent quite a long time waiting for then to fix everything for me . Brought LOVE a GPS as promised . But turn out the GPS not working after we tried many times at home . So LOVE was very angry .
Monday- Which is today ! I hate monday . Always have Monday blues . Was damn busy today and damn stree too . Stress till i almost giving up . Shall not elaborate then !): After work , LOVE came over to fetch me before heading to fetch those afternoon session kids home as usual . After that went over to AMK Hub for dinner at Sticky Rice , Pet Lover for GiGi's dried food then to NTUC to buy my calculator for school tomorrow . I so damn sleepy now . Have to turn in early already . Night people ! Promise to load photos soon . I PROMISE !(:

No comments:

Post a Comment