Wednesday, January 12, 2011

School

First of all, I want to say that school was awsome yesterday as I have wonderful teacher by the name of Ms. Pok . A very special surname she have. Classmates were all very cooperative and friendly too. I'm sure I will always look forward for class every tuesday and Thursday . I'm having class tomorrow . So damn look forward !(: Back in secondary also not that look forward. Ha Ha !

Anyway, Today work was very busy and stress ! Work keep pile up and non-stop . So Tired .
Okay . A little update today and start doing my homework before LOVE nags at me . Woke up with a sleepy mood and drag myself to work . After work , LOVE came and fetch me then to Primary school to fetch students home as usual . After that had dinner at Market & Shi Lan Jie came along !(:
Now back home doing homework soon !(: Bye peeps !

No comments:

Post a Comment