Monday, January 17, 2011

I know my blog always went dead after a while . But please bear this in mind as I'n really busy to blog . I'll try to update more often alright ? A lil update of my last Weekend AGAIN !(:

Friday - Work, LOVE came fetch me after work to Henry Park Primary , Fetch students home,Dinner at Market with LOVE & Home , bath , watch TV & Sleep .

Saturday - Work half day , MRT home alone , Pack lunch for LOVE and Shi Lan Jie , Doing up my Laptop , Was supposed to go for my driving practical but it was raining so cancelled , housework , bath , Bugis with LOVE , Shi Lan Jie , LOVE's dad , Baby Zen & Leng Kor , Shop till i drop but most of the spending is on My brother & LOVE stuffs . Dinner at Bugis , Sakura . Walk walk again & bused home , pack stuffs , wash new clothes , Bath & Mahjong-ed till 2Plus. Win a little & Sleep.

Sunday - Woke up by LOVE , Breakfast at Market with LOVE & his family , Do accounting homework , Uncle James came up LOVE's house to find me and talk about insurances and brought another one . LOVE also brought one from him , was supposed to go fro driving practical again but lazy so cancelled again , bath , to Parkway Parade , walk , Have dinner , to GIANT & Homed , bath , do home work again till 1 plus , Rush to bed & Sleep.

Monday - Work , Having a damn sleepy & Monday blue but LOVE brighten up my days in the morning with his words !(: I just so love the way you are . Lunch at office , work again , tea break , work again . LOVE came fetch me after work as usual things happen .

Today - Work , feeling bored & lazy to work . Don't know where my motivation have gone to . Having class again tonight . That's the only things that i'm looking forward for today . Sigh ! 

Okay . No more talking . But i know my blog sounds bored and lifeless . Please bear with me again . I don't know how many times have i said this already . But i do hope you people will understand that my life is busy and not that exciting after all .

No comments:

Post a Comment