Sunday, January 23, 2011

Really can't wait for Chinese New Year to arrive ! I want Red Packets and more Red Packets ! More good food till i put on many many weight . Ha ha . Plus a LONG holiday too .

Why do I always have Monday blue during Mondays ? Sigh ! Just hope that i could change a better job and have another better boss . Sigh ! Now with the new accountant come in today , I have to do all those shit stuffs for her . I really hate it when people told away my job scope . KNN ! Never go work today as boss family is all sick . Just wish that your whole family will sick all the way ar . Sickening ! Really damn no mood to carry on working for her as I really don't want to stay on to do those shit work . Hate it man ! I want to go Bird there interview . Hopefully will be able to arrange a time to go down and interview since the boss agreed and ask me to go down for an interview . Sigh !

No comments:

Post a Comment