Saturday, February 5, 2011

Randomly .

Blog is really rotting . Sometimes is cause no time to blog , sometimes is cause lazy to blog . But now , here I am starting to blog .

I realized that my blog is so wordy and no pictures at all . So I shall let the pictures to do the talking later on .

Well , a little update first .
I had already gave Renee my resignation letter with a month notice already . That means I'm working till end of February and I will leave for a better prospect . Waiting for Bird's boss to come back from Taiwan . Meantime , I have also been searching for other jobs myself via internet and newspaper .

Chinese New year is coming ! I'm so excited as this is the first year I'm celebrating together with LOVE !(: What did I do last year ? Never even go bai nian and kept go chu shi with Teng Yang as granny just passed away last year . So we couldn't celebrate . This year also same but will be visiting granny at the old place as usual then to daddy's place . You never see wrongly . YES ! I did mention DADDY . My BIO. daddy . Have not been seeing him for almost pass 10 years already and i FINALLY got to see him yesterday morning at Lavender food court while LOVE and I having breakfast there as LOVE brought his car for service .
Was happy to see him though he have already grown older but glad that he still remember me and still remember my age . But sadly , not my birthday !): But you are forgiven daddy . I miss him so much that words can;'t even express how much it is .
Talked a lot with daddy and a lil bonding and exchange of number . I can feel that he's happy and shocked that I went over there to find him . Anyway, I've brought all my new year stuffs already . So excited to bring them all out to wear ! Another 4 more days !

Office will close from Wednesday onwards till Monday have to go back already . SIAN ! cause new comer coming in on that day already . Have to teach and handover to them . sigh ! Wednesday , going back mum's place for lunch with LOVE . YIPEEE !

okay . I'm going out soon so have to go have my shower already .



OVERDUE PICTURES

LV Neverfull - $1,167.00

My new Pinky Lappy !(:

LV SPeedy(35)- $250.00

Crack the 2nd time liao !):

Stitch collection - Brought from LOVE !<3

Stitch file organizer brought by LOVE !<3

Spongebob Mouse Pad






Doggy show @ Parkway Parade Mall


Ms. GIGI's new bed i brought from Pet's Lover


Enjoy testing her new bed !


Doggy GIGI always that lonely at home when we are busy

LOVE acting retarded

Our Couple LV handphone pouch

Baby ZEN


My playful lil brother & my thoughtful mum

No comments:

Post a Comment