Monday, March 28, 2011

Our ROM Preparation

Woke up at 7plus this morning to collect our ROM Certificate . Hubby accompany me down as I don't know how to go . But ended up , It's just right outside Tanjong Pagar MRT station only . We were even there too early at 8am as they only open at 8.30am . So Hubby brought me to the Amoy street Market for breakfast while waiting . After that we went up and we already see there's queue waiting already . So Hubby went over to queue while I rest at the chair . Train was as usual crowed whereby people are going to work and worst , we are eadin to a place full of office in that Area . So after we have collected our Marriage Certificate , we headed home by train straight away . after we reached home , we straight headed for the bed as we were too sleepy already . Okay ! I shall stop my nagging here . As I need to start fixing dinner for everyone already . So , Again , Let the pictures do the talking for today !(:







No comments:

Post a Comment