Monday, April 4, 2011

I'm OFFICIALLY MARRIED.

LOVE & I were officially married couple on the 2nd April 2011. Well , we were both nervous though LOVE didn't said anything but the way he acts and the way he talk everything already shown in his face . haha !
When the ceremony starts with our witness(My mum & LOVE's dad) & the solominser , Everyone starts taking photography for us . After that we had buffet in the afternoon with My family & LOVE's relatives . After that , about 2plus , they came collected the buffet and all of us had our shower and went down to his dad store to see buddha . But not long , LOVE is very tired so we went off as there were many people too . So LOVE drove all of us back home to rest as we were heading out to have dinner with my dad and dad's side relatives at East Coast Seafood Lagoon . After we have rest , we have our shower and LOVE drove us to East Coast to meet up with dad . Reason why we had the dinner cause next year when we are having our actual wedding dinner , all of them could not be present due to some personally family problem which i need  not to elaborate .
We enjoyed the dinner as it's been 10 over years since i had dinner with my dad and relatives . Dad was the one who paid for the 3 table dinner at King Crab seafood Restaurant . Many of them still gave me their best wishes though we have drifted so much and of course , My granny was there and glad that I'm married off . She gave me her warm heart and kiss that i did not expected . I felt the warmth in my heart and i almost cried out . I don't expect them to give me so much warmth and blessings . But I'm really touched . Promised dad that we will be going our for tea ceremony no matter what , they are still my family .
Dinner ended about  10 plus . LOVE's dad drove us to Geylang as LOVE & his friends wanted to have a drinking session . So I went along to accompany LOVE . But all I can do were Sing Song & Drink PLAIN WATER !=.= So pathetic huh ? lol . But no choice . Pregnant mama cannot drink. I guess , even after birth , i may not even have the intention to drink and smoke anymore . Hopefully !(: About 2plus , I couldn't take it already as I'm sleepy so they asked us to cab home first . After we reached home , we changed and bathe then straight headed for bed and LOVE dozed off once he hit the pillow . Damn Power lo .

Alright , enough of talking ! I'm so long winded today . But before I end .

I went for m OSCAR scan for down syndrome and see lil LOVE . I was so scare that lil LOVE will have anything bad but luckily , Doc said everything is normal while doing the scan . Lil LOVE is healthy and also playful when he/she knows that mummy came to visit him/her . Lil LOVE was bouncing his way in my tummy , rubbing his eyes with his lil hand , touching his nose and sucking thumb . His./Her lil leg was kicking all the way too . Had blood test too . But finally result will only be out on Saturday when we visit lil LOVE again with Dr. Adrain Woodworth . After the check up , when back to mum's place to rest , have lunch with her and waited for LOVE to come fetch me home .
























 Lil LOVE @ 12th weeks




















No comments:

Post a Comment